THE 12 UNIVERSAL LAWS
1. THE LAW OF DIVINE UNITY Helps us understand that in the world we live in, everything is connected with everything. What is said, done, believed or thought affects the entire universe around us and others here on earth. Do not create others in your image, the only one we can change is ourselves and how will ourselves be affected.
2. THE LAW OF VIBRATION Everything in the universe is in motion, it vibrates and moves in circular patterns. The principles of vibration are the same in the physical world as for our thoughts, feelings, desires and wills in the etheric world. Everything has its own vibrational frequency, things, sounds, voices and thoughts. And everyone is unique.
3. ACT OF ACTION This law shows that if you want something to happen, you must take action. Engage in what supports your thoughts, dreams, feelings and words. Success does not happen by itself without you making an effort and persevering.
4. THE LAW OF CORRESPONDENCE The outer world corresponds to your inner world. Your experiences in life are based on reflections on your way of thinking. If you want to experience happiness, you must reflect this internally. For example, a positive attitude will enable you to perform better.
5. THE LAW OF CAUSE AND EFFECT Nothing is accidental. Everything happens for a reason. As you sow, you reap.
6. THE COMPENSATION LAW All blessings and results are based on our past actions. We are compensated for what we have done.
7. THE LAW OF ATTRACTION Thoughts, feelings, words and actions produce energy, which in turn attracts equal energies. Negatives attract negative and positives attract positive energies With energy work we can create our own reality.
8. THE LAW OF ETERNAL TRANSMUTATION If we want to change our lives, we must change the negative energy into the positive. All energy is in motion and eventually it will manifest itself in physical form. We all have the power within us to change the circumstances of life.
9. THE LAW OF REALITY We will all be tested, for example we will experience some challenges. The purpose of this is to strengthen your inner light. We get the opportunity to stay connected to the heart if we continue to solve problems. This teaches us to put things in perspective. If we choose to find the positive in a challenging situation, we will find the way instead of making roadblocks for ourselves.
10. THE LAW OF POLARITY Everything in the universe has an opposite pole. This means that where there is an opportunity to lose, there is also an opportunity to win. Where the possibility of failure is, we also find the opportunity to succeed. By consciously controlling our thoughts and giving out good energy, we can change our thoughts from hatred to love, from fear to courage.
11. THE LAW OF RHYTHM Everything in the universe has its own rhythm. These rhythms establish seasons, seasons, cycles, growth, falls. Patterns, stages of development. When something reaches its peak starts the opposite. It is important to be aware of when things start to go backwards. With that awareness, we can preserve and eliminate negative consequences and keep you elevated. Masters know how to rise by never getting aroused or letting negative changes penetrate their minds.
12. THE LAW OF GENDER Everything in nature has its masculine and feminine sides, just like Yin and Yang we can always create balance in life to work in harmony with the law by using these two qualities to support each other. Tell your story and let Your visitors get to know a little more about you.